Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A little about Rex and Sarah...

Dream Days 2009!

Hi My name is Rex Garland, 
I'm 32 and live in Northern 
California. I live with my 
girlfriend Sarah, I am a 
part time Sushi Chef and a 
full time network marketer... 
Sarah is a double Science major 
Botany and Environmental Biology and
a full time network marketer!

We have been in the mlm industry for about 2 1/2 years now.
We are not  millionaires, yet we have managed to earn a six 
figure income! Regardless we have fell in love with this industry and 
we are dedicated to learning and growing along my journey. This blog is 
meant to be a documentation of our journey and way for others to learn
more about the industry and the actions and tactics needed to be successful.
If you want to learn more about our company then go to 19superfoods.com

No comments:

Post a Comment